4.2

We had a Satisfactory Service from Rosesandgifts.com

It was a good job Rosesandgifts.com, the Red Roses Bunch (Flowers), Black Forest Cake (Cakes) and Ferrero Rocher (Chocolates) which had been booked for my kid birthday was good, it was of Good Quality and quick service to Noida, good keep up the same service in future, You People have done my dear ones day, thank you for this wonderful service, good Luck for your future business, try to keep the same service in future and we will still do many more shopping in near future, Many more referring from my side.

Chethan Darshan from Bangalore for Rosesandgifts.com

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of roses and gifts delivery service. Roses And Gifts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roses and gifts delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Roses And Gifts.

Comments

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1212077

Had ordered for a combo on September 1st , for next day delivery and it was delivered on time. The delivery person was courteous enough and collected the amount. I would like to recommend Rosesandgifts.com for my friends as well and I would order from your market place website in future as well.