Roses And Gifts - Satisfactory Service

4.2

We had a Satisfactory Service from Rosesandgifts.com

It was a good job Rosesandgifts.com, the Red Roses Bunch (Flowers), Black Forest Cake (Cakes) and Ferrero Rocher (Chocolates) which had been booked for my kid birthday was good, it was of Good Quality and quick service to Noida, good keep up the same service in future, You People have done my dear ones day, thank you for this wonderful service, good Luck for your future business, try to keep the same service in future and we will still do many more shopping in near future, Many more referring from my side.

Chethan Darshan from Bangalore for Rosesandgifts.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Roses And Gifts Delivery Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 06, 2016.

Comments

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India #1212077

Had ordered for a combo on September 1st , for next day delivery and it was delivered on time. The delivery person was courteous enough and collected the amount. I would like to recommend Rosesandgifts.com for my friends as well and I would order from your market place website in future as well.

Roses And Gifts - Review on Rosesandgifts.com

My Feedback on Rosesandgifts.com website

It's my pleasure to express that my birthday order of Birthday Gifts ( 12 Red Roses Bunch, Half kg Black Forest Cake, Ferrero Rocher Chocolates),to my dear better half in Cochin (Kerala) was reached on the instructed time and www.Rosesandgifts.com also followed the special instructions which had been mentioned in my order, that gift should only be delivered between 10 Am to 11 Am to the specific person in hand and a note on cake, thanks a lot and lot team, she said Cake was yummy and flowers were fresh.

Dr. Shubodh from New Delhi, all the best for www.Rosesandgifts.com.

Product or Service Mentioned: Roses And Gifts Delivery Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 11, 2016.

Comments

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India #1219453

Like the service and customer support, thanks for the delivery of my order of Flowers and Cakes on time, certainly will do many more shopping in future Rosesandgifts